Tao Face yoga
"Tao Face Yoga by Savina Atai & Mantak Chia" is a system of exercises that rejuvenate the face, activate the glands in the head and train with all 57 facial muscles.
This technique is based on establishing resistance and counter-resistance in all facial muscles. When you do that, volume is created, gravity stops and wrinkles start to smooth out.
Some benefits of Tao Face Yoga:
- Improves blood circulation
- Tones facial muscles, therefore reduce wrinkles
- It gives you focus, stability, strength, clarity
- Improves you self worth
- Helps with hormonal balance and stress management, thyroid problems, chronic neck pain, ...
Sessions are available for
MEN & WOMEN.
Dealing with chronic pain in my neck for more than 10 years. I was trying to find something that will help me with the pain and improve the quality of my life. With yoga and meditation, I saw improvements but the major breakthrough came when I started practicing Tao Face Yoga.
Why did Tao Face Yoga help me with chronic pain ?
- Warms you up but do not exhaust you
- Training of cranial muscles (temporalis, occipitalis and frontalis).
- Improvement of blood circulation
- Exercises that help me concentrate easily on proper breathing
- Being aware and present.
- Normalises lymphatic flow in head, brain and neck
- Calms the mind